Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
I'm sentimetal person , freak , absurdlover . Follow me for ... *emm* nothing .

Sabtu, 22 Januari 2011

About You

You fill of my senses , like a night in the springtime
You , all of truth there beside you
You are like a sunshine on the water , and it look so lovely
You , like a greenfield at valley

But  the time goin' so fast , burn my heart into the piece
But  the time  can't give other chance for the feel
But  the time give the story to someone for her own
But  the time bring me into the fire

And it mean , i can't with you
And it mean , i lost you
And it mean , you hit me
And it mean , you broke me

But i always for you
But i always wait you
But i always miss you
But i always hope you

All enough , my untouched boy ...

2 komentar:

  1. nadiaaaaaaaaaaaa ... suciiiiiiiiiii komen doooong

    BalasHapus
  2. when you love someone and they break your heart. don't give up on love! have faith, restart, just hold on!

    BalasHapus